I am a complete sucker for muffins and loaves. Put a small pat of butter on it and it’s my guilty pleasure…muffins are healthy, right?!
These lemon blueberry loaves are perfect for that sweet tooth without having a ton of sugar.
The sweetness of the blueberries with the slight tart of the lemon, makes for a very delicious snack.
Bring it on your next picnic or take it to your next get-together. Everyone will absolutely ADORE them!
Lemon Blueberry Loaves
- ¾ cup butter
- ¾ cups sugar
- 3 lemons
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¾ Cup butter
- ¾ Cups sugar
- 3 Lemons
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Cup water
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- ½ Cup Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl mix the butter, sugar, and juice from the lemons.
- Beat in the eggs, water, and add half the flour. Mix well
- Add the baking powder and remaining flour. Mix until no lumps are left.
- Add the blueberries and gently fold them into the batter.
- Grease and flour a small baking dish and transfer the batter into it.
- Take to the oven for 30 minutes or until done.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.