I’ve taken surveys online for about 18 years. When I first started as a beginner, I didn’t make any money and although I put an intense amount of effort into it, I never seemed to really find the “trick,” the “secret” to getting paid well.
That was until Alan showed up. An older gentlemen who had an account at the credit union I worked for. He would always come in, a smile on his face and warmth in his heart wanting to deposit all these $5 checks. I began to notice them more in detail after a while (I saw a pattern) and asked him about it. He told me about this wonderful company called Pinecone Research that paid him 5 bucks for about 15 mins of his time. He said he loved it.
So, my nosey little self investigated. I joined the company and started making good money, better than others, and I’ll tell you exactly why and which legit companies to join in this post, so keep reading!
Top Survey Companies to Start Making Money Now
Although Pinecone Research doesn’t pay $5 per survey anymore, they still are one of the leading highest paying survey companies out there. They are by far, #1 in my book.
I still remember that first full size shampoo bottle they sent me to try for a week and give my opinions. They ended up paying me $15 and giving me free shampoo, just for about 30 mins worth of my time. I was hooked ever since!
I used survey companies to not only make money, but to supply my own products as well. And if you’re REALLY good, which I’ll teach you how in just a minute, you get invited to special groups, where they pay upwards of $100 to participate! I got invited into a yogurt one and it ended up being REALLY fun.
Surveys ARE for you if:
- You want an additional stream of income.
- You know your opinion is valuable and people are willing to pay you for it.
- You LOVE being the first on your block to have or try something new.
- You love getting free stuff.
- You have about 15 mins for each survey to set aside.
- You have the ability to be honest and real.
- You are willing to be consistent in taking the surveys in a timely manner. Secret: the faster you can respond over time, the more opportunities you get!
Surveys ARE NOT for you if:
- You want to get rick quick. Surveys are not a get-rich quick scheme. You may only make a couple hundred dollars a month, but it’s quick and easy money, and it’s fun!
- You just want to give shotty, cheap answers. Secret: survey companies accept you into more opportunities if you take your time and provide REAL and honest answers. The more you talk to them, the better!
- You don’t care. You go through things flippantly and don’t really want to voice your opinion.
- You don’t think your voice matters, because listen, they are PAYING you to hear you!
Now onto the list. You already know Pinecone Research comes in at #1 and kuddos to them for not changing their brand or name in all these years. How annoying is it to learn about a company, get to know them, and they go changing everything on you!
1. Pinecone Research
This will always be my go-to #1 company. They pay extremely well and because of that, they are extremely hard to get on. I have had friends wait up to 3 years to score a link to get on their panel. You have to scour the internet to find an ad to join and the ads disappear as fast as they put them up. It’s almost impossible to get in. They are super exclusive. With that said, RIGHT NOW, in the biggest news ever, they have allowed me to put up a link to join their site!!!!!!!!!! They are looking for people just like you! They could notify me to pull the link at any time, so hurry and join!
The qualifications they are looking for right now are:
- You must be between 18-24 (if you are, click here)
- You must be Hispanic (if you are, click here)
- You must be African American OR
- You must be male (if you are, click here)
- You’re in Canada (if you are, click here / 18-24 year olds click here)
You have to fit into one of those categories to be accepted, however, I will tell you that if you want to do surveys, I’d apply anyway, even if you’re not in one of those categories. They might approve you and you’re in with the best survey company on the planet. If you have friends who want to join, tell them. Because even if you get it, you CANNOT get them in later. There’s no friend referrals with Pinecone at this time!
2. Opinion Outpost
Opinion Outpost (Canada click here) is my second favorite survey company. They have a lot of survey’s available and some group studies too (chat room type stuff) where you can earn upwards of $100 for an hour of your time. They pay almost as good as Pinecone Research, but unlike Pinecone, there are not any product reviews, thus no free product and no bigger commissions.
3. My Points
With My Points, you earn points to cash out, but it’s not limited to just surveys. You can earn points by doing all sorts of things and rack up points pretty quickly. They used to even have contests where you could win points. Not sure if they still have that or not, but it was pretty cool.
SwagBucks basically works like a survey company; you get paid to surf the web and opt- in to offers. You use their platform instead of say Google or Yahoo. By searching, you earn money. By referring friends, you earn money. By opting into deals or buying things, you earn money, and you can also earn money by what….taking surveys.
E-Poll is a great company that I’ve made a lot of money with and you can cash out faster than a lot of other places. Sometimes the surveys are kind of boring, but it’s really easy work for easy money.
If you REALLY wanna join all the good companies, there are 20 more here below that are good as well. Just remember, any survey company NOT on this post, be SURE to check their company out on SurveyPolice so that you don’t get scammed!
Top 25 Survey Companies in the World….
- American Consumer Opinion
- National Consumer Panel
- Harris Poll Online
- Survey Spot
- Inbox Dollars
- Reward Survey
- VIP Voice
- Send Earnings
- My Points
- Vindale Research
- Opinion Outpost
- Bzz Agent
- Gift Hulk
- Ipsos I-Say
- Pinecone Research – best survey company on the planet (hiring NOW!)
- FusionCash (similar to SwagBucks)
What survey sites are your favorites?