Are you ready for a super fun game to play with your kiddos??
Well bring out the playdough and get ready for TONS of fun with this cutest playdough mat learning game printable!
Cutest Playdough Mat Printables Game To Enjoy
I cannot wait for you and your kids to enjoy these free playdough mat game printables. 🙂
Not only is this game SO much fun, but your kids will learn and develop crucial skills they need as they grow. They’ll learn about colors, numbers, taking turns, counting, and even some sensory play with the textures of the playdough and dice.
There are four background color options – pink, blue, yellow and purple.
Now let’s get into what you’ll need and how to play!
- Any playdough colors of your choice (here’s the set we purchased for this)
- 1 dice
- Printable game boards below
- Laminating machine or page protectors (optional) – I highly recommend doing this step so you can use the boards as long as possible!
Step 1: Print out your game boards and get out your supplies ready.
Step 2: Roll the dice.
Step 3: Whatever number you land on, get out that color of playdough that corresponds with that number (the key is the cute little hearts at the bottom of the sheet).
Step 4: Place the dough on any part of the board that also has that same color.
Step 5: Keep repeating through all the players until someone completes the whole game board! This is done by filling all the shapes and cute designs with the playdough. 🙂
Download the playdough mat printables game here.
More Creative Ways To Play:
1. Fill up the rainbow bar at the top with colors to win.
2. For little kids help them learn colors by having them name the color that they get to be able to place it.
3. Also for little kids learning numbers, they have to say the number in order to place it.
4. Make it a fun spelling game where the kids have to spell the color or number in order to place the playdough on the mat.
5. For kids learning skip counting, count by 2’s or 3’s. When you roll the dice, you can place two colors down with the corresponding colors.
When To Play This Game
This game would be perfect for tons of different occasions! Some great times to play this would be:
- For a fun rainy day activity with your kids. The fun and colorful designs will give you all the sunshine you need. 🙂
- Sick days or injured kiddos – this fun game is sure to bring a smile to their faces, doesn’t involve a lot of movement and can be played in their jammies!
- Playdates – let your kids and their friends play this game together while you hang with the moms.
Your kids will have so much fun using these free playdough mat colorful printables! I hope you enjoy. 🙂
These printables are for personal use only. You may not alter them or redistribute them for monetary gain without written consent from the author, Sarah Titus.