Wanting your kids to learn art but the classes are too expensive? I gotcha covered!!!
You and your kids will love this FREE (and SUPER cute I might add) printable set I have for you today! 🥰
Check out these 9 cute donuts let’s draw free printables!!
9 Cute Donuts Let’s Draw Free Printables
Drawing is a ton of fun and you want to encourage your children to be creative, but classes can get spendy. At my kids school, they wanted $10 for a 30 min class that met once a week. That’s $40/month. I sent them for a month and realized very quickly, they weren’t learning anything I couldn’t teach them myself. I could literally save myself 40 bucks (which is like getting your phone bill free for the month) just making some cool drawing printables.
Once I got started, I realized it was a LOT HARDER than I thought! Phew! 😅 That’s when I knew, in my SOUL, I just HAD to create more!!! Moms don’t have time to do this. You have a lot on your plate and I want to help! So I started creating a ton of drawing printables (which you can see here). This will save you money AND time!!!
You don’t have to feel bad about not being able to afford sending your kids to art class. You can print them out and you’re ready to go. PLUS, you can spend time together drawing and having fun!!! It can be used as a perfect mother-child exercise. 💖
This let’s draw printable set includes 9 different images of super cute donuts! Here are the different types of “donuts” you’ll see when you download them…
- Rabbit donut
- Rainbow donut
- Unicorn donut
- Space donut
- Reindeer donut
- Chick donut
- Regular donut
- Floral donut
- Cat donut
Each one has a plain grid next to it so you can exactly trace and recreate the drawing yourself to use in so many fun ways!!
After you have drawn these, you can feel free to color them in! You and your kids will both enjoy this – you can use colored pencils, crayons, markers, or if you are feeling a little fancy pants, grab some watercolor paint. My (and my daughter’s) favorite pens to use are anything Tombow Dual Brush Pens.
Want more ideas?
Here are just a few fun and creative suggestions for you to use them:
- Laminate these and practice tracing with dry erase markers – great for homeschooling and reusing!
- Take these with you on long road trips, Dr. appts, restaurants, anywhere you need a quick activity for your kids
- Cut out the squares on the original drawing and make a puzzle for your kids – have them put it together
- Once you trace them, your kids can color them in as fun coloring pages
- Pair with other super fun how to draw tutorials (if you’re a teacher, use these in your classrooms!)
- Recreate on cardstock, color in, and use as wall art for your home or create greeting cards out of them
- Recreate and use for crafts, cards, gift tags, anything you can make!
I hope you and your family enjoy learning to draw these 9 super cute donuts, and most importantly, spending time together making memories!! 🥰