Hello! I am SO glad you are here.
My mission is to reach every mom on the planet with the message that you might not have to work outside of the home in order to pay your bills. Your children are only young once. Once that time is gone, it’s gone forever.
Cynthia says, “There is so much info that can’t be found on others blogs!”
People say that money is the most valuable resource in the world, but I disagree. TIME is the most valuable resource in the world. Once you lose it, you lose it forever. You can make more money, but you CANNOT make more time!
After my husband of 14 years of marriage abandoned us quickly, my kids and I ended up in a homeless shelter, but I was bent on not having to go back to work. I had been home with my kids their whole lives. They already lost their dad; I wasn’t going to let them lose me too!
I was bound and determined to let nothing stop me from staying home with them. I didn’t want to miss a single moment of their precious little lives. Mocked, persecuted, and laughed at, I have the last laugh now. I am a successful, single, work-at-home-mom and I feel that if I can do it without many of the resources you probably have, anyone can.
Laurie says, “I can relate to Sarah because she was a struggling single mom with so much ambition and faith.”
In order to stay home with your kids, you’ll need to know how to live a frugal life. Here are the best articles to learn to do that in a jiffy….
MONEY SAVING TIPS
- 30 Days to a Better Life
- Why You Should Never Shop Walmart (if you want to save money)
- One Trick Saves $125/m in Groceries
- 15 Things I Don’t Spend On
- How to Live Debt-Free
- Affording to Live on One Income
- Top Money Saving Tips for Single Moms
- Top 50 Essential Oil DIY Recipes to Save You Money
Shelly says, “Your posts are always so helpful.”
My most popular book: How to Become Financially Free
You will also need to know how to make extra money from home to help your family get out of debt or add to your family’s income to get ahead. Don’t worry, there is a ton more coming on this subject soon, but these will get you started in the right direction.
Cathy says, “I enjoy everything you do. It gives me ideas so I can do things and share with friends”
MAKE MONEY FROM HOME
- 10 Ways to Earn Extra Cash
- Make a Living on eBay
- 5 Real Ways to Add $500/month Steady Income
- How to Start a Blog – The EASY Way
- 40 Things to Sell Right Now To Make Money
- 25 Best Survey Companies
- Huge Affiliate Products Resource List for Lifestyle Bloggers
My favorite way of making money from home is blogging…
Bonita says, “You are authentic, believable, inspiring, and you keep it simple. Your story is incredible and I really like the fact that you’ve chosen to run your blog according to what brings you peace and how the Lord is leading, as opposed to all the flashy, shiny, overwhelming, got-to-do-it stuff.”
- How I Started Making $10,000/month My First Year Blogging
- Everything You Need to Know To Start a Mom Blog
- Free 7-Day E-Course: How to Easily Start a Blog with No Fear
- How I Started Making Over $23,000/m My Second Year Blogging
- Top 10 Ways to Monetize Your Blog
- Should You Start a Blog?
- Can An Introvert Run a Successful Blog?
My most popular books:
Everyone needs encouragement every now and then…these posts are some of the most encouraging and awe-inspiring you will find…
Lizzy says, “You are so real!!! You are honest about yourself and sometimes brutally honest and I like it.”
- When You Lose Absolutely Everything
- A Huge Dream Becomes Reality
- 30 Days of Prayer for Your Children
- I Am NOT Who Others Say I Am
- The Biggest Lesson I Learned in 14 Years of Marriage
Crystal says, “What we love most about your blog is your story and how far you have come in 6 years! It’s very inspirational and we love your content and writing style.”
If you are going to be a stay at home mom, you’ll need to learn to balance everything and get more organized…..
- 2 Organizing Tips That Will Change Your Clutter Forever
- 7 Tips to Organizing with a Messy Family
- Organize Your Life in the New Year
- Tips for Organizing Paperwork
- Bedroom Organization Tips
- Organizing a Small Apartment
- Organizing with a Messy Family
- Free 2017 Monthly Calendars (never pay for stuff you can get for free!)
- Free 2018 Monthly Calendars
- Household Binder
- Medical Binder
- Travel Binder
Jenn says, “[I love] your transparency 🙂 and your printables are very professional and useful!”
Have a question or comment? Contact me here.