Hello! I am SO glad you are here.
My mission is to reach every mom on the planet with the message that you might not have to work outside of the home in order to pay your bills. Your children are only young once. Once that time is gone, it’s gone forever.
Cynthia says, “There is so much info that can’t be found on others blogs!”
People say that money is the most valuable resource in the world, but I disagree. TIME is the most valuable resource in the world. Once you lose it, you lose it forever. You can make more money, but you CANNOT make more time!
After my husband of 14 years of marriage abandoned us quickly, my kids and I ended up in a homeless shelter, but I was bent on not having to go back to work. I had been home with my kids their whole lives. They already lost their dad; I wasn’t going to let them lose me too!
I was bound and determined to let nothing stop me from staying home with them. I didn’t want to miss a single moment of their precious little lives. Mocked, persecuted, and laughed at, I have the last laugh now. I am a successful, single, work-at-home-mom and I feel that if I can do it without many of the resources you probably have, anyone can.
Laurie says, “I can relate to Sarah because she was a struggling single mom with so much ambition and faith.”
In order to stay home with your kids, you’ll need to know how to live a frugal life. Here are the best articles to learn to do that in a jiffy….
MONEY SAVING TIPS
- 30 Days to a Better Life
- How to Live on $700/month
- 12 Banking Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know
- Why You Should Never Shop Walmart (if you want to save money)
- 10 Ways to Cut Your Power Bill 35%
- One Trick Saves $125/m in Groceries
- 15 Things I Don’t Spend On
- How to Live Debt-Free
- Affording to Live on One Income
Shelly says, “Your posts are always so helpful.”
And you’ll start wanting to get things free. One of the most awesome things you can get free is printables. They will help you organize your whole life so that you’re not scattered and running on a hamster wheel. This will help you maintain and balance your life and give you a sense of peace and direction.
- Free 2020 Monthly Calendars
- 800+ Free Printables (by category)
- Household Binder
- Don’t Stumble Wall Art Printable
- Lunch Box Notes
- 30 Most Important Manners for Kids to Know
- Bible Reading Plan
Jenn says, “[I love] your transparency 🙂 and your printables are very professional and useful!”
After your life is balanced and peaceful, you will need to know how to make extra money from home to help your family get out of debt or add to your family’s income to get ahead. These will get you started in the right direction…
Cathy says, “I enjoy everything you do. It gives me ideas so I can do things and share with friends”
MAKE MONEY FROM HOME
- 10 Ways to Earn Extra Cash
- 5 Real Ways to Add $500/month Steady Income
- How to Get Free Stuff to Sell
- 40 Things to Sell Right Now To Make Money
- 25 Best Survey Companies
Bonita says, “You are authentic, believable, inspiring, and you keep it simple. Your story is incredible and I really like the fact that you’ve chosen to run your blog according to what brings you peace and how the Lord is leading, as opposed to all the flashy, shiny, overwhelming, got-to-do-it stuff.”
My favorite way of making money from home is having my own store hosted on Shopify…
SHOPIFY & BLOGGING
- Shopify Income Reports
- How I Started Making $10,000/month My First Year Blogging
- 10 Tips That Lead Small Shopify Stores to Success
- Everything You Need to Know To Start a Mom Blog
- How I Started Making Over $23,000/m My Second Year Blogging
Jodi says, “I have found such incredible value in all the courses I have taken from you! I have completed the Million Dollar Shop, Tender Heart Launch Academy [currently in BETA] and How to Price your Course with Confidence [currently in BETA]… I was almost through with Honest Bloggers Academy when you released a massive update and that is incredible! The massive value given well after the fact is just part of what makes you such a wonderful mentor.”
My most popular courses:
- Million Dollar Shop (your store is like a map…you’re either leading them to buy or leading them to leave!)
- How to Create Printables (design gorgeous, professional printables people want to buy)
- Honest Bloggers Academy (honest life-changing strategies to take the blogging world by storm!)
Everyone needs encouragement every now and then…these posts are some of the most encouraging and awe-inspiring you will find…
Lizzy says, “You are so real!!! You are honest about yourself and sometimes brutally honest and I like it.”
- 7 Tips to Organizing With a Messy Family
- When You Lose Absolutely Everything
- God Uses The Weak
- 30 Days of Prayer for Your Children
- I Am NOT Who Others Say I Am
- The Biggest Lesson I Learned in 14 Years of Marriage
Crystal says, “What we love most about your blog is your story and how far you have come in 6 years! It’s very inspirational and we love your content and writing style.”
If you are going to be a stay at home mom, you’ll need to learn to balance everything and get more organized in other areas…..
- 2 Organizing Tips That Will Change Your Clutter Forever
- 7 Tips to Organizing with a Messy Family
- Organize Your Life in the New Year
- Tips for Organizing Paperwork
- How to Organize Your Home on Less
- Bedroom Organization Tips
Have a question or comment? Contact me here.