Lately I wanted to inspire my kids to get along, play well, and just overall have better behavior. My daughter is 14 now and my goodness, the mood swings! haha.
So today, I created for you the cutest (in the world!) emoji behavior bucks printables kids will love.
My daughter is super into emoji right now so she picked out the graphics. Your kids are SURE to love them too!!!
Awesome Behavior Bucks Printables Kids Will Love
Instead of just giving them cash (I never carry any cash on me personally), I found it’s a much better system to give them these bucks.
Not only do you not have to have cash, but it also teaches them responsibility!
For example, if your child LOOSES the bucks, they don’t get paid! It’s their responsibility to keep the bucks in a safe place just as if it WERE money, so it trains them to start taking care of cash and valuable things.
While there’s a ton of different things you could give for each dollar amount (I have $1-$5 denominations below), here’s some lists of what you can use the emjoi behavior bucks for!
Examples of what to give $1 behavior bucks for:
- Brushed teeth without being told
- Reading 30 mins.
- Went to bed on time without fighting or pulling any excuses (I need to get a drink of water…again!)
- Got up for school when first called
- Washing down counters or cabinets
- Polite (said thank you or please; was polite to someone else outside the family)
- Gave a compliment (genuine compliment; not forced; check the heart there)
Download the $1 behavior bucks printables here.
Examples of what to give $2 behavior bucks for:
- Set the table
- Performed a kind act for others
- Good test score at school
- Swept the floor
- Doing a full load of laundry and putting/hanging it up
- Got ready for school all on their own on time
- Took out the trash
Download the $2 behavior bucks printables here.
Examples of what to give $3 behavior bucks for:
- Put toys/games away after playing
- Helped prepare dinner
- Practiced an instrument for 30 mins.
- Helped with grocery shopping
- Wiping down base boards
- Made bed and tidied room
- Helped put all the groceries away
Download the $3 behavior bucks printables here.
Examples of what to give $4 behavior bucks for:
- Completed all homework without being told
- Took care of the pet without being asked to
- Made breakfast
- Put the dishes away
- Helped sibling with their chore
Download the $4 behavior bucks printables here.
Examples of what to give $5 behavior bucks for:
- Played well with their sibling today – no fighting
- Washed car (depending on age)
- Wiped down the inside of the car (be present with them when they do that!)
- Cleaned room completely without being asked
- Did all chores without complaining
- Babysat sibling
- Pulled the weeds
Download the $5 behavior bucks printables here.
Behavior Bucks Earn List
Would you like printable sheets that you can write down what your child can earn bucks for and put it on the fridge?
Or maybe you’d like to print a copy of the tasks listed in this post?
If so, I created behavior bucks earn list printable sheets for you to hang in your home. You can laminate them or put them in a sheet protector. Stick them right on the fridge or in your hallway so the kids can see exactly what they can do to earn money.
It’s a great way to motivate them to earn when they see all the different ways they can earn bucks!
Download the behavior bucks earn lists here.
These printables are for personal use only. You may not alter them or redistribute them for monetary gain without written consent from the author, Sarah Titus.