Little known fact…
I retired a couple years ago.
Did you know that??? 🤯
I make enough money to live my dream life, almost all of which is on autopilot and a few years ago, I made the very conscience and planned out decision to retire in my 30’s. 💯
See, what’s the point of retiring when you’re in your 60’s or 70’s when you can’t DO anything. You can’t GO anywhere. You can’t HAVE that fun you’ve worked your whole dang life to enjoy! Your body doesn’t work as well as it once did. Traveling becomes a lot harder. And the mindset is wanting more of a comfortable life (you don’t want to deal with people and their manipulations and games and rudeness) so you “hermitize” yourself and all that FUN you wanted to have, you never end up REALLY having it.
I don’t want that!!! I wanted a different life. I wanted to retire YOUNG. I wanted to travel and spend time with family and serve others on my OWN terms. And so, I retired.
That doesn’t mean I stop doing what I love. It doesn’t mean you put me in the corner and I live out the rest of my life selfishly and hoard every penny I can in order to allow myself to keep myself being locked doors.
Quite the contrary!
It means that I’m FREE to serve MORE. I’m free to run scholarships like this because I have a lot more freedom of time and money on my hands than I did before (all thanks to God!) 🙌
It means that I have a life God can use in such MIGHTY ways, because I’m not bound by time. And boy does He plan to use me all the more!!! I’m already working on a lot of new projects and free resources that will be all about serving MORE, and God IS raising me up to be this force because His power is with me.
👉 I want to give you that. 🥰💎🎁
I want YOU to have the same opportunity that I have, to retire at a young age IN ORDER THAT, you can be used by God.
What does that mean?
It means you need to be used by God NOW. He doesn’t just START using your life to help others when you retire. It’s about being used NOW, wherever you’re at in life. I see so often those who only care about their own selfish desires. They want to “get rich”. They want fame and you know what, God CANNOT give it to them. Why? Because their motive is wrong. For most all people, if God gave them wealth today, it would destroy them. I’ve seen it time and time and time again. We all fight greed.
The best way to get where you want to go IS SLOW. Step by step, day by day, showing up, because you don’t want to forget God in the process of your gaining these things. And these things shouldn’t be the focus of our lives anyway, God is! HE’S the focus of our lives! Not money, wealth, fame, or anything else this world has to offer.
Does that mean you can’t have what He wants to give you? Does that mean He’s a bad God? No way. You do not realize how GOOD of a God He is. How much He desperately WANTS to give you. WE mess up what He wants to give us, by our own greed, selfishness, and laziness. Your life would be sooooo much better if YOU didn’t RUIN the GOOD GIFTS He wants to give you! We all do it. And that’s the point.
That’s the point of all my teachings. Changing your HEART, showing you HIS way. Getting you to the place where you CAN receive what He intends for you to have, in order that you’ll use it for His glory. 💖
👉 Listen, God’s plan for you is SO much better than you realize. He has already set aside things for you that would blow your mind if you knew them, but you sabotage yourself out of receiving them. That’s not His fault, it’s yours. And it’s my goal to teach you how NOT to do that!!!!!! So that you CAN have what He intends for you to have!
My Million Dollar Shop® information has been called “pure gold” by many people now already. Here’s a couple of them…
People recognize the value in it.
You can retire in your 30’s or 40’s. You can! But it means playing by God’s rules, doing things HIS way, changing YOUR heart and life to line up to HIS, and being patient WHILE HE builds you.
How did a girl like me, go from being homeless, living in a shelter, to retiring in my 30’s?
I want to show you. And every course I design, every training I complete, is all geared toward teaching you the things you need to know in order to get there. Will you get there next month? No. How about next year? No. In 3 years? Probably not. But if you stay the course, doing the things God wants you to do, in His timing, you CAN be used for Him in MIGHTY ways IF your heart is right and ready to receive it. That takes time. It takes a decade. It took me around ten years to do it, but I did it, and now I want to teach you! 🤗🥰💎
Let’s start our decade-long path toward helping you retire NOW. Let’s get you to the point where you can be used and use all that goodness He wants to give you for His glory, His purposes, and for the good of others.
Let’s start now! Lemme help…
I’m giving out EIGHT scholarships!!! Yep, that’s right…EIGHT people! 😮💣🎉
Each of the eight winners will receive one of the following scholarships:
- Million Dollar Shop® Blogger Bundle (2 winners; $3,697 value each)
- Million Dollar Shop® (1 winner; $1,997 value)
- Honest Bloggers Academy® (1 winner; $1,997 value)
- How to Create Printables (Adoble Illustrator version; $1,397 value) or (Photoshop Elements version; $997 value) (1 winner)
- $300 off the Course of Your Choice (3 winners pick from: How to Create Printables Illustrator, How to Create Printable Elements, Million Dollar Shop®, Million Dollar Shop® Bundle, Million Dollar Shop® Blogger Bundle, Honest Bloggers Academy®. Can combine discount with any sale! Must be redeemed by February 1, 2024. $300 value each.)
👉 I’m literally DONATING over $13,000 in prizes here!
You definitely don’t wanna miss it!!! 🥰
So apply below…because this is the start of your life changing. This is the start of having everything He wants to give you and changing your heart to use what He gives you WELL!! 💎
Everyone is SO deserving to win, honestly. I ADORED reading through all your responses and getting to know you better and what’s important to you. What’s on your heart. It was a pure joy for me! Thank you to all who applied. I truly treasure everything you’ve said and all the feedback was so helpful in knowing how to serve you more! 🥰💯
I know that I planned on giving out just a few scholarships (8), but after reading so many amazing responses and praying through everything, I really wanted to give out MORE winnings than I had first anticipated!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉 There are a total of 16 winners now! Again, I’m SO thankful to you guys. You allow me to live out my dream of being home with my kids, of creating printables and doing what I love for a living. With an immensely grateful heart, I hope that everyone who won is blessed and for those that haven’t won, there’s a 50% off sale going on NOW through the 5th (2/5/23).
👉 Anyone who didn’t win and purchases a Million Dollar Shop® Blogger Bundle now through 2/5/23 will receive a FREE personalized coaching pack directly from ME!!! You get to work with me, one-on-one for 30 days!!!! 😮😮😮
It is NOT something I do very often at all, due to time constraints, but I really want to dive deeper into my relationships with you, and really help you get to the next level. This personal coaching is NOT available anywhere else, but you get it FREE when you purchase the Million Dollar Shop® Blogger Bundle through 2/5! To redeem that personalized coaching pack, simply make your purchase here and then email us at Sarah@SarahTitus.com to get on my coaching schedule! I can’t WAIT to work with you and get you to your next level of success!!! 🎉
One more thing to note, several people commented how if they won, they would feel like this is God talking directly to them to start this avenue and I get that. It is one way He could speak to you, but, I feel like we can’t put God in a box and say to God, “Hey, if you do this, I’ll start. If not, I won’t.” You just don’t know HOW He will respond or how He will lead you. So if you didn’t win, it doesn’t mean that God doesn’t want you to do this. He may answer you in another way. Just keep faithful to Him, keep believing and asking Him to provide a way and to lead you and guide you. If you are completely submissive to Him, He WILL lead you. He loves you so much and cares about you. He wants what’s best for you. Maybe it’s this, maybe it’s not, but stay close to His spirit and let Him lead you. He will show you the way He wants you to go!!!
*If you purchased the Million Dollar Shop® Blogger Bundle in the month of January 2023, you can still redeem a personalized coaching pack!! Just email in to redeem. ❤️
Million Dollar Shop® Blogger Bundle:
• Sandrell from Tennesse. When asked what she loves most about these courses, she says, “You. YOUR expertise is more valuable than nearly any other course out there. The courses are detailed, I can reach you if I have questions about them, and I know that the information in them are trustworthy. There’s a reason these courses are so sought-after. It’s because we know we’re getting REAL valuable information in these courses.” So, so sweet, Sandrell…Enjoy!! 🥰
• Victoria from Missouri. When asked what she loves most about this site, she said, “I love that you share about what it truly means to love Christ and put your faith in him. So many bloggers/influencers share a Bible verse and talk about how they live for God.. but you can’t see it anywhere else in their online space. You are consistent about living for Christ and not the world.”
Thank you, Victoria. I’m so thankful that it comes across the computer screen that I’m living my life, SOLD OUT FOR HIM! He is the rock of which I do everything on. The foundation of every aspect. I cannot judge other bloggers and influencers or their hearts, but I do pray that genuine believers feel more comfortable in the days ahead to share their faith BOLDLY in this world. 2 Timothy 1:7
• Alisha from Colorado. When asked her favorite thing about the site, she says, “Your Christian faith is evident and poured into your work. I love seeing God bless and work through people who are unashamed and speaking truth.” When asked what her biggest frustration is, she said, “Lack of step by step instruction from ONE knowledgeable source. (I’ve purchased coaching/courses in the past that just haven’t delivered what they said they would.) I tried to piece things together doing my own research when the coaching didn’t provide what I needed. That led to information overload, a million email subscriptions, and conflicting advice from 90 million “experts” all saying to do different things.”
So glad that you see my faith and it comes across the screen. That’s so great! ❤️ I definitely get it that there’s information overload out there and we must guard our time and be careful WHO we pay attention to and let into our mind. Are they teaching things contrary to the Bible? Are they teaching things that would make God upset or that is not what God would want us to do as a Christian? We have to constantly filter everything we listen to, whether in business or in our personal life and make sure it all lines up with the Word of God before acting on it. As a believer, we cannot sell out, no matter how “popular” or “successful” it may seem and I think you see that. I hope you truly succeed at everything you set out to do and I’m thankful you’re here, ready to learn from ONE source. 🥰
• Hilary from North Carolina. When asked what is your favorite thing about this site, she said, “The God centered values that go along with the business tips.”
I think that it is SO foundational on how you build your foundation in business. You can either build on rock (God) or sand (the world) and when we build on rock, when the winds and rain comes, we weather the storm and stand the test of time. We all build on SOMETHING, one of those two things and everything I do, whether in my personal life or in my business is being built on Christ’s foundation. It’s a joy that others can see that. WOW! What means so much to me personally (doing everything for His glory) comes across and people pick that up. There are plenty of business tips in the Bible, in principle- we just have to go about obeying them and we succeed. We succeed not because we do xyz, but because God’s laws and rules for living are applicable in everything we do. 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
Million Dollar Shop®:
• Colleen from Florida. When asked what your biggest frustration or challenge is in your Christian walk, she said, “My biggest challenge would be self worth. I have come a long way. God is most definitely healing those broken pieces, but feeling unworthy of the love and that nagging feeling when you see all the wonderful ways Jesus is using others for his glory, thinking I don’t know if that is for me, if I am enough, he could never use me that way. Even though he has done incredible things in my life, I constantly have to fight back that feeling. It tried to stop me from even filling out this application. I went to apply for this scholarship the very first email you sent out, but allowed that to stop me. Here I am though, filling this out. I’d say I have already won, regardless of the outcome.”
I think you’re right, Colleen, you won! Not just because you won the course, but because you fought the temptation to not put yourself out there. Putting yourself out there led to you winning. You would NOT have won, had you given into that temptation. I’m so proud of you for applying and more than that, for wanting to be used by Jesus. What a beautiful heart and soul you have. I truly hope that God shows you that you ARE worthy of love. You need not look at yourself through the eyes of the world (to the world, I am rejected (ex-husband), abandoned (previous church and ex-husband), despised, hated, all that doesn’t matter). What matters is Christ and how HE sees me. He says you’re wonderfully created. HE says you’re worth something. The more I fall in love with Jesus, the more I let HIS words wash over me, the more I BELIEVE in my heart of hearts that no one else on the planet could ever love me as much as He does and His love IS enough. You are treasured, Colleen. Never forget that. Okay?! 🥰🥰
Honest Bloggers Academy®:
• Rachelle from Texas. I was blown away by all her responses. When asked about what new, free binder I should create next, she said, “I prefer for you to be led by the spirit!” When asked what she loves most about this site, she said, “…your heart is what connects you to your readers. Finding that balance between honoring God yet making money from ministry is difficult. That is what I want to learn from you.” When asked about what her number 1 question in life right now is, she stated my thoughts exactly, “How do I spur my family, church or community into being Jesus’ hands and feet? Covid seems to have dulled people’s passion to go out and be the light.”
God was very clear to me that He wanted you to win this scholarship and I consider it a great joy, to be used as a human instrument to get this course into your very capable hands! Rachelle, you’re doing amazing things. Start a blog!! LEAD others to have a passion and to be the light in the world. WE have to lead them!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ The reason it’s dull is because Christians are pulling back and sitting on the sidelines. God is raising up people like you and me to lead the way, to give them their FIRE for God back, to NOT live in fear because of world events, and to spend more time with Jesus in a peaceful way. They CAN get their fire back, we have to show them, not all is lost. Psalm 46:1-3.
• Carla from California. When asked what her biggest frustration is, she says, “Before I even took step one in that direction (to start a blog) I search and researched for information, any and all information out there. I wanted to know what skills was needed or the requirements. What I discovered was fluff and a rose petal covered path that was being shared. I made an agreement to start with little to no money out-of-pocket. We just didn’t have the money. So, that meant no paid help with web designer, SEO specialist, social, monetization guidance and …. I had to take on every aspect myself. It was overwhelming and I ultimately failed. I don’t want fluff. I want the nitty gritty knowledge that will take me from start up to launch and actually further.”
You got it, Carla!! And I agree. So much out there is just junk. In this course, you will have EVERYTHING you need, all the components to succeed and I can’t wait to see how far you go with it. Do follow up with me over time and let me know how things are going, in your personal situation and with a new blog. Remember that with God, all things are possible! ❤️
How to Create Printables:
• Victoria from Colorado. When asked what winning this scholarship would mean to her, she says, “My three children are counting on me. They have seen me so stressed out from the burnout from work. They pray for me as I do for them but they know mommy’s cup is running on empty and I’m losing the fire in my heart. While I am grateful for my job, it is not what I was put on this earth to do. I’m surviving, not thriving. I know God has more in store for my life than this. This would be my life changing miracle that I have needed to finally break free and be with my babies as time isn’t slowing down and they are getting older.”
Being home with your kids is SOOO vitally important. Every day you go to work, you miss those treasured moments that you can’t get back. I definitely understand. That’s why I wanted to work from home after my ex-husband took off and abandoned us. I didn’t want to leave them so I get it. Let’s get you home with your kids and in their lives more, where your heart is!!!! You won!!! 🎉 Please email in to let us know which course you want: How to Create Printables in Illustrator or How to Create Printables in Photoshop Elements. If you’re unsure which is right for you, here’s a great post about the differences. 🙂
How to Make Money From Home:
• Carrie from Florida. When asked what would winning this scholarship mean to you, she said, “I’m currently homeless so the stories resonate with me and I want to do it too.”
I’m so sorry to hear you’re homeless! I been there, so I get it. Your first step is not to set up a shop or blog, because you won’t have the funds to maintain it YET. Your first step will be to learn how to make QUICK CASH NOW, so I’m giving you the How to Make Money From Home course so that you can make money NOW and find just the RIGHT solution for you in this time. Then when you’re doing better and on your feet, start your business, do what you love, and make it happen, but this will be your very first step right now. 🥰
• Dana from Texas. When asked what winning this scholarship would mean to her, she said, “Right now I am barely scraping by. I am a single mother and am on the verge of losing my home. I work 2 jobs to keep me and my 3 kids afloat, but I am always so tired and I feel like I never am able to invest the time and energy into our lives that I would like to. Because of our financial struggles, my kids have had to live with a much lower quality of life. We do not have hot water, electricity in parts of our home, central air or heat, and many of our major appliances are unusable due to the electrical problems. I simply don’t have the money to fix things, so our quality of life keep deteriorating. Winning this scholarship would mean the world to me. For the last 5 years we have been left reeling by the aftermath of long term abuse and the subsequent divorce that tore our lives apart. I truly believe this opportunity would be the first step to restore stability to our lives and finally be able to live a normal life.”
Right now, Dana, if I gave you the MDS Blogger Bundle, it wouldn’t help you because you really need to make income NOW. TODAY! Million Dollar Shop® is more for someone who has the consistant money to invest (think: Shopify plan of $29/month) and it’s a stepping process. I started out homeless, so I totally get it, and right now you just need to take one step at a time, one day at a time. Let’s figure out how to get you to earning enough money to pay all your bills so you’re not struggling! Let’s get you on a level path, having the money you need and THEN you can start a shop or blog later on after you’re more stable. With this course winning, you’ll be able to figure out how to get to a level place, with all KINDS of ideas to pay your bills!!! I’m rooting for you!!! 🥰
• Tawni from Wisconsin. When asked what winning this scholarship would mean to her, she talked about how some of her family doesn’t believe she can make her dream of making money online. “They think the only people that succeed are the ones with a lot of money already. Well by golly I’m trying my darndest to prove otherwise.”
Lemme help you Tawni!!!! If you know anything about me, it’s that I come from a very similar background. No one believed in me either. My friends, my Pastor, everyone. I got a lot of backlash for going after my dream, but look how GOD turned everything out. For HIS glory, I stand here today, now helping others do the same. While we can love on those naysayers with all our guts, we HAVE TO follow our dreams! I’m rooting for you and your next biggest step is making money online, in a way that lines up with who you are and what you want to do, then build your dream from there. Let’s get you on a rock-solid foundation, okay!
• Carrie from Pennsylvania. When asked what winning this scholarship will mean to her, she said, “I am in huge need of increasing my income as we are in a rough financial situation and my husband is burnt out and losing hope of this financial struggle ever changing. It is going to fall on me to grow our income. I do VA work and have a small Etsy shop. I have been asking God what I can do to increase my income and still be able to take care of my family. I was crying out one day last week, and then I went to my computer and saw your email that had information about the scholarship. I took it as a sign. Still, I wondered if I should even try for the scholarship. Then in my time outside with God this morning, the scholarship came to my mind. So I came right to my computer and decided to apply. If this is what God wants for me, then I know I will be chosen. It is in His hands. If I win, It will mean I have been giving a great opportunity and that God will guide me through it.”
Carrie, you were chosen!! There were only so many slots for the other courses, but I truly believe that THIS course is where you need to be right now. It’ll help you hone those skills and help you make more money as a VA (the idealogy of working with what you’ve got set up already). God hears you, He has a plan for you. Idk what it is, but I know our gracious and heavenly Father does!!! I can’t wait to see what He does in your life and I pray this course blesses you, helps you know God IS there for you, and gets you to making more money in a way that’s right for you and your family! 😍
$300 off the Course of Your Choice
50% off + $300 off one course/bundle + free personalized coaching with Million Dollar Shop® Blogger Bundle purchase through 2/5. Please email in to get a special code to redeem your choice.
• Fanny from California. When asked what winning this scholarship would mean to you, she says, “I have a digital product shop but have been struggling to make sales enough to earn a living. I have been a blogger since 2006, on and off. When I became a mom in 2011, I tried to blog again so I could earn extra income while at home and I did earn a part time income. I wrote 2 Amazon ebooks and created 2 printable binders. One of them sells every month but it doesn’t earn enough to make a real income. I don’t want to give up my dream of earning a full time income or more than a full time income doing blogging, YouTube and my digital products shop. I’ve been trying for so long. Now that both kids are in school, I have a little more time. But I need to know the smart marketing hacks. I really enjoy reading your encouraging posts! Thank you for this opportunity to possibly win your Million Dollar Shop course!”
I believe you can do it Fanny!!! I really do. DO NOT give up on your dream. If you give up, it is the sure-fire way to fail! Things may take a while to really get going, but you’ll find what clicks for you if you keep going! 😍
• Sabina from New York. When asked what winning this scholarship would mean to you, she says, “Winning this scholarship would change my life. I opened a printables store in 2020 and to this day have experienced very minimal success. There are so many skills to learn. The Million Dollar Shop® Blogger Bundle covers it all in one complete, step-by-step package. I have tried to find good mentors to learn the different business skills from, but nothing compares to this bundle. Not only would this bundle teach me how to serve others better with my printables and to connect with my audience, but Sarah’s courses also help me grow in faith and are a valuable tool that helps me to be faithful with God’s resources as I am growing a business.”
You have such an amazing heart, Sabina!!! I love that you want to be faithful with God’s resources as you’re growing your business. Honestly, that’s what it’s all about! You hit the nail right on the head there!! I have over 24 years experience in ecommerce and I can’t wait to teach you all that I know! 🥰
• Alisha from Pennsylvania. When asked what she loves most about these courses, she says, “I love the heart and the inspiration of the person behind these courses! Receiving your regular emails over time, I feel that I can relate to you and you inspire me most when you shared about your retirement plan…I believe that your courses were meant to graze my email…I really had a hard time picking just one because I know your course content was designed with me in mind.”
I believe the courses were meant for you to see as well. I think that God brought you to them for a reason and I’m praying for you as you take your next step, and listen closely to what the Holy Spirit is leading you to do. I can’t wait to work with you and see all that God is going to do in your life! How exciting!!!! 🎉
• Emily from Missouri. When asked what she loves most about these courses, she says, “That they are created by someone as unique and knowledgeable as Sarah Titus. No one that I know of had her amazing story. If she can do it, then I feel like my excuses are void, and what she has to say is on another level. Also, I don’t know of any other bloggers that are as boldly all about Jesus as her, and also as wildly successful.”
That is incredibly sweet, Emily! 😍 So happy to help you in your journey in any way I can and while it’s not the full course winning, as I ran out of winning slots, I’m hoping that this gift will help a little. 🎉 You CAN do it! Never forget that!!!
Deadline to enter this scholarship is January 28 at 11:59 pm. Winners will be announced here on this page on February 1.
*By filling out this form, you are giving permission for any comments, your first name, and state, to be shared publicly. Please note, we won’t share private information like email addresses, Pinterest accounts, or anything like that. Due to laws, this scholarship is open to U.S. Residents only. Winnings are not transferrable.