I’m fully convinced that being organized saves you a lot of money in ways we don’t even realize. Today, I’m sharing 8 Ways Being Organized Saves You Money at Frugal Fanatic.
Here’s an excerpt:
My mom is an organizing fiend. But when she puts something away so she will remember where she puts it, you can forget the chances of ever finding it again. Growing up, it was a joke in our house. Christmas presents were always late because she’d lose them, she spent money all the time replacing things she couldn’t find. So, if there’s one tip that I took away from that, is don’t lose stuff. It’ll cost you money! Here are some great ways to ensure you keep your money in your pocket, where it belongs…
Read the rest of the post at Frugal Fanatic.
- Organizing Essentials: Organize Everything You Own
- Something We All Have in Our Homes Started This Fire
- 7 Tips to Organizing with a Messy Family
- How to Organize Your Closet
- Organize & Increase Efficiency with These Kitchen Pantry Ideas
- 2 Organizing Tips That Will Change Your Clutter Forever
- 10 Tools That Will Make Your Life Easier and Help You Get Organized Now
- Free Printables: Household Binder